Recent content by m52a2

  1. M

    New Holland 3010S loader options

    The woods LU126 is a good loader for the new holland 3010s but i do not know if woods makes a loader any longer although I see them sell at the equipment auction websites occasionaly.
  2. M

    1936 Farmall F20 engine rebuild sleeves

    try devon's tractor parts 317-503-7933
  3. M

    custom fenders on a new holland 3010S

    i despised the factory fenders on my 1996 Ford new holland 3010s tractor so i installed fenders for a Ford 3000 tractor. see before and after. no i did not drill any holes in the ROPS. to my dismay it arrived from an out of state sale with a host of holes pre drilled for my viewing pleasure.
  4. M

    triple remote added New Holland 3010S

    i would add photos but the censure's say tractor remote valve close ups are offensive
  5. M

    triple remote added New Holland 3010S

    Using a dual temote bracket kit for a TT60A New Holland i altered the tubing, bracket, and levers in the kit. adding OEM valve sections and atlas crane knobs i modified the parts as needed for a triple remote with float on the forst section. most of the parts were bpught on ebay or directly from...
  6. M

    triple remote added New Holland 3010S

    triple remote added to 3010s new holland tractor
  7. M

    I'm proud of my 1936 Farmall f20 with Distributor option

    I have taken the gear off the distributor to have a new one made. its running on the mag untill I get the gear from the machine shop.
  8. M

    I'm proud of my 1936 Farmall f20 with Distributor option

    I have photos in the gallery if these dont come through
  9. M

    I'm proud of my 1936 Farmall f20 with Distributor option

    My 1936 farmall F20 Wide Front Tractor with Factory generator & Distributor option & electric start, and Heisler overdrive. I installed NOS High Altitude Pistons & sleeves, NOS Valves & a NOS radiator core.[/img]
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top