Recent content by M_bridges38

  1. M

    What socket for 1010 Hydraulic pump?

    I'm not sure what tool to use for these flanged bolt heads. Can anyone point me in the right direction? This is the bottom of an hydraulic pump from a '63 1010 RU. The Part Number is E61791
  2. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    Yeah I read further on the one on Ebay and its seized. Any chance you could send me the link to the drives you were referencing? I didnt see any. I know which pump I need. Its AT15509T. I've got messages out to salvage yards.
  3. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    It feels pretty worn. I just don't know if it's "too worn" Hypothetically, what's the worst thing that would happen if I bought a manual steer pump for a 1010 and put it on? They run at a lower pressure than the ones with power steering. So it will be way harder to turn and the loader might be...
  4. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    Thank you for your insight. The reason I keep coming back to the PTO pump is because they're readily available and relatively cheap. If I could find an OEM pump, I would obviously prefer that. That being said, as you alluded to, I assume the coupling that the pump fits into is also warn so even...
  5. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    Is #23 not a slotted screw? Would turning that screw adjust the pressure? One thing i'm a little confused about is that the service manual for the tractor says that the relief valves will open at 1080 psi. The manual for the loader says that the relief valve should read 1300 to 1600 psi. I...
  6. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    Oo good catch. Thank you. Im open to all the help I can get.
  7. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    looks like its a Model 36. I didnt even know this badge was there until just now.
  8. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    Awesome, thank you. Im learning this system kind of on the fly. I have the owners manual and the Service manual. Your message did go though. I appreciate the insights. Ill reach out to those places and see what I can find. There is a pump for a manual steer tractor on ebay for $150. I wonder...
  9. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    Oo thank you I didnt know they shipped.
  10. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    The loader does have its own control valve. I dont know if it has a pressure relief valve. I was just going to plumb the pto pump onto the suction and pressure lines that are on the tractor. I live in Maine and most of the salvage yards ive seen online are in the midwest. I cant justify driving...
  11. M

    1010 RU Hydraulic pump alternatives

    I have a '63 1010 with a bad hydraulic pump. I took the pump off the tractor and you can see the shaft has been worn down pretty bad. My hydraulics were completely unesponsive. My guess is that this shaft wasnt engaging the transmission because of how warn down it is. I want to put a PTO driven...
  12. M

    1010 with unresponsive hydraulics.

    So I have the service manual for all of the 1000 series tractors so it's every serial number for the 1010s it does have a section specifically for the type of pump that I have. I've been trying to find a replacement pump for years I have not been able to find a machine with these specifications...
  13. M

    1010 with unresponsive hydraulics.

    Thank you for the insight. I have a copy of the service manual for the 1000 series tractors but its maddening to read. My 1010 is an RU with single hydraulics and power steering. The SN is 39237. What im guessing im going tohave to do is take the pump off and put on a PTO driven pump. Is it...
  14. M

    1010 with unresponsive hydraulics.

    Yeah ill be hitting it with the pressure washer before I take anything else apart.
  15. M

    1010 with unresponsive hydraulics.

    Theres just very little room. Especially for the 1-1/2" wrench I would need to fit in there. The valves and control rod for the load and depth control is right in front of that fitting.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top