Recent content by MA 641

  1. M

    Ford 641

    It took a couple light taps with a hammer to jar it loose, but I got the whole cap off. Thank you.
  2. M

    Ford 641

    Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I took the top off the oil breather. It's in the lower right near the front, as you stated... below the power steering reservoir. After I took the cap off, the fill pipe feels like there is something inside it, built into the pipe, right at the top. I...
  3. M

    Ford 641

    I have a dumb question for you... I just bought a 1961 641 and I went to add oil and I could not figure out where to fill the oil. I located the oil breather cap (in a very awkward location) and I unscrewed the wing nut on top, removed the red cap and mesh element underneath... but there is no...
  4. M

    641 Ford

    I have a Ford 641 that was doing the same thing a couple weeks ago. I inspected the gas tank and noticed some debris floating around inside. I shut off the fuel line under the tank, then went around and removed the sediment bowl and placed a bucket under the point where the fuel empties into the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top