Recent content by Mac-2N

  1. Majorman

    Home Made Power

    Home Made Power
  2. A

    Another Fabrication Project About Completed.

    The cousin up on the farm bought a newer bigger combine earlier this summer. It has a 20ft. grain head. Too wide to go down the road on the combine with, or get thru farm gateways. we dug out an old NH model 15 twin rail wagon gear out of a hedgerow. The side rails were twisted, tongue was a...
  3. H

    mf 65

    Looking at a 1964 MF 65 diesel. The serial number starts with CNDW. What does that indicate? It is in good shape-- runs well and hasn't been abused. comes with 6 ft bush hog, grader blade, post hole digger, one bottom reversable plow and 3 pt forklift attachment, and front weights...
  4. B

    John Deere disc harrow problem

    I borrowed this disc from a friend of mine to break up some ground that I had dozed and cleared in preparation for pasture. I'm not familiar with operating farm equipment all that much but I've had the disc bearing block seperate from the frame a couple times (see pictures). I was wondering if...
  5. M

    0T: 03 passat oil filter removal

    I used to access them by removing the 3 screws on the overflow bottle and flopping the tank over to the side. Getting oil over the subframe is a given.. Mark p.s im assuming you are refering to the turbo motor not the v6 or tdi :)
  6. M

    OT: resurfacing driveway

    After the last 3 weeks with 18 inches of rain here in Northeast Texas. Im in the same boat as you. My driveway has always been an issue. We have about 600 feet to cover. We first tried Cleachy Rock (sp?). And that didnt hold up well, then we did 2-3 inch white rock. That held up good, but this...
  7. M

    Yet another M/S carb.......saved

    The way I see it. If it keeps him indoors ansd posting carb pics and not pics of saquatch shoveling snow off the porch. I will be sending mine in shortly :) Mark
  8. M

    Yet another M/S carb.......saved

    Hello, been lurking for a bit, now needed to register after seeing your work. I have a '47 2N. And have been putting her back together. How does one send you a carb to resurect? Mark
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top