Recent content by Marc Lowery

  1. C

    IH 820 Heads

    I'm looking for a IH 820 16.5 or 17.5 ft flex head for my 1460. Needs to be in Fair to Good shape. Don't mind traveling to get a head if its ok and price is ok. Hard to find them in the south that are not beat up badly. If anyone has one or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks Chad...
  2. M

    3000 ford lift arms

    it doesn't have the dipstick on the side like your talking about. If you can, and would, please look at that for me when you get a chance. And if I can get an idea of how to check and change the filter (if there is one inside) e-mail me with the info if you would like [email protected]
  3. M

    3000 ford lift arms

    If your referring to checking the fluid on the side of the rear end, i've checked it at the square headed bolt you remove to check level of fluid, and it did start running out. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Also, I only have the parts schematic for this tractor, I don't have any...
  4. M

    long 460 steer cylinder rebuilding?

    I went and looked at the long 460 today, and the steering cylinder is leaking. where could I get a rebuild kit for this cylinder, and what would be the cost. also how hard is this to rebuild? It looks like the seal is bad any help would be appreciated. thanks
  5. M

    Long 460 steering and hydraulics question

    Thanks guys. I just looked it over for just a few minutes, and I did notice the two pumps, but I don"t know much about longs, only fords. the lift part don"t worry me too bad, but that steering problem does. the pumps don"t make any noises so i really figured it may just be low on fluid. going...
  6. M

    Long 460 steering and hydraulics question

    looking at buying a 460 long. the hydraulics are very jerky and the fluid is milky looking. also, when you turn the steering wheel, it takes several turns to make it start to turn. the rear lift does stay up once it gets up, but kinda jerky. on the steering, would the be caused by a simple low...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top