Recent content by marc walker

  1. M

    3 Point Hitch adapter kit

    54, I do not know how to post a picture on this sight, but I did find a picture by googling article info. marc
  2. M

    3 Point Hitch adapter kit

    What would you think a model #95 Worksaver 3 point conversion kit for a Super A be worth? It looks slightly used with some of the S/A lettering still showing on the lift arms. Thanks, Marc
  3. M

    Super A Missfiring and Hydro Pump

    Hydro, find a small plastic funnel (squirt bottle tops work good if large enough to seal the reservoir hole), put it in the reservoir filling hole, take your air nozzle and apply a little air pressure into the funnel neck hole, at the same time work your lift levers back and forth, If everything...
  4. M

    Farmall C governor

    is your bumper spring in place above the acron nut ? Marc
  5. M

    IH side dresser identification help

    I have no idea where one could be found, I have had mine for a long time , Don't remember where I got it. the catalog is 1 1/2 inches thick and has 702 pages with 15 revision pages. it covers I think everything that was made to be used with the Super A. It has pictures, with implements on...
  6. M

    IH side dresser identification help

    catalog is saI-1a---international catalog , farm implements for use with super-a farmall tractor. so I would assume it could be used with all super a-s even though it was only built between 51/55 Marc
  7. M

    IH side dresser identification help

    Best I can tell from my IH implements parts catalog, the hopper is one of two from the A-401 fertilizer unit used with A-452 four row beet and bean cultivator. built 1951/55 Marc
  8. M

    farmall A /SA govenor bumper spring.

    Thanks for the help on the bumper spring. I needed two both level with top of thredded stud. Messicks had them for $8 and change ea, so not knowing the length I just ordered a couple. Thanks again Marc
  9. M

    farmall A /SA govenor bumper spring.

    where is a good place to order this spring? nearest dealer to me is 50+ miles. thanks marc
  10. M

    Farmall A cultivator linkage

    BT, I think that rod is a set (base) tension on the assist spring and lever section. If you remove that rod the whole apparratus levers and all will pivot forward giving you little control and no spring assist, this last set of cultivators I looked at today had no solid rod, with the eye. it was...
  11. M

    motor # 's information / C-135

    THANKS MR SLATER, I BOUGHT THE TRACTOR FROM AN OLDER AFRICAN AMERICAN GENTLEMAN, HE SAID THE MAN THAT SOLD HIM THE TRACTOR SAID THE MOTOR CAME OUT OF A CEMENT MIXER, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY INFO ON A MIXER. THE ONLY THING I HAVE SEEN WITH THIS MOTOR IS A POWER SUPPLY UNIT. THANKS...
  12. M

    Farmall A cultivator linkage

    BT, I WAS WANTING TO KNOW WHERE THE OTHER END OF THE SOLID ROD WITH THE EYE HOOKS. MARC
  13. M

    motor # 's information / C-135

    Thanks BYE for your reply. The A is a 1940 model. The torque tube has been cut and extended underneath the battery box. I had figured that was to incorporate the engine. Also the radiator is elevated to clear the six fin fan blade. Also a piece of sheet metal about 4" wide was added between the...
  14. M

    Farmall A cultivator linkage

    BT what does the solid rod at the end of your hanging chain, hook up to? I went and checked two more sets of cultivators I have and they are both different from my first post. I have two a's with front cultivators attached. on one the assist spring is attached to the back between the roster...
  15. M

    Farmall A cultivator linkage

    BT I have a set of those lift arms on mine, but where the top of the hanging chain is hooked mine has two flat pieces of metal 10 1/2" x 1" x 1/8 with 4 holes in each, 1 hole being on each end and the other two spaced equal. the hanging brackets has a bolt in the bottom holes with the chain...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top