Recent content by Marcf

  1. M

    New Idea 279 bearing

    I will try with my father in law. He’s hoping we can heat it up with an carbon electrode/ electrical arch to destroy it out so we can place new
  2. M

    New Idea 279 bearing

    Thanks I found the casing and bearing kit f210 . Once it comes I’ll make sure look the same and I’ll just brake off the one that need replaced and install.
  3. M

    New Idea 279 bearing

    Thanks for the reply. Yes it had a collar which I removed with an Allen key. After removing that collar seems I’m not able to remove anything else. Tried moving the plate that as the 4 bolt to get to the bearing but unable to get it out. I see maybe the bearing guard / spacer. Very flimsy afraid...
  4. M

    New Idea 279 bearing

    Hi all, searching for information on how to replace the bearings on NewIdea 279 cut conditioner I took the 4 bulbs, removed the ring but nothing else seem to want to move. Even the plate where the 4 bolts were.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top