Recent content by Mark Waldera

  1. E

    transmission

    hell-o friends, i ask you the other week about noise in my super a transmision and you gave me good advice on how to clean it out with fuel mix and it worked; but i took the top cover off and it looks like i am going to have to put bearings in it.---- so next question how is the best and safest...
  2. M

    Cockshutt 550

    I have posted a photo ad.
  3. M

    Cockshutt 550

    I have a 1960 550 Cockshutt tractor in excellent condition. Live PTO, 3 point hitch. Gasoline engine. I need to sell it because I am moving and do not have room for it. It has always been shedded. I am wondering if anyone could advise me on what my asking price should be.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top