Recent content by markreaver

  1. M

    JD 500c Backhoe

    John Heine - Thanks so much for your help. The lever behind the batteries made that J.D. move. I actually drove it to my property and am well on my way to having most major problems resolved.
  2. M

    JD 500c Backhoe

    John-I moved the that lever forward and added 8 gallons of hyd oil (which had been 8"over on the oil stick)that I had drained. The bucket now goes up and down, the backhoe works, the steering is now working, but the bucket tilt won't work, nor will the tractor move at all. I can hear some...
  3. M

    JD 500c Backhoe

    O.K. Thanks John. I see an "S-type" bent lever on the left side and tried to move it, but it is apparently stuck in place. Maybe I can get the lever unstuck somehow. So if I read your response right, the trans has to turn to drive the hyd pump rather than the engine just turning the hyd...
  4. M

    JD 500c Backhoe

    This diesel backhoe sat for almost 10 yrs. I finally got it running, but it won't move forwards or back, nor will the the bucket or backhoe hydralics work. The stick under the seat showed way too much oil so I drained 8 gals out, but nothing will work. I had moved the trans release back...
  5. M

    Stanadyne injector problems

    OK Thanks for your help.
  6. M

    Stanadyne injector problems

    Thanks for the information. Yes, I ran the engine on ether for 2-3 mins with the bleeder open and the injector lines loose, but no luck. No, I have not checked to see if there is top rotation, but I will do that and check as far down as I can without messing the parts up. This tactor was...
  7. M

    Stanadyne injector problems

    My JD 500C has sat for 7 yrs and now the injector pump will not pump fuel out the top. It is getting 12 volt to it. I took the cover off and put 12 volts to the solinoid and it clicks in, but then nothing else. Is this correct or shoud it go in and out on its own? I then took off and broke 1...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top