1. M

    Thrashing machine identification help

    Thank You very much I will certainly followup on your information.Mark
  2. M

    Thrashing machine identification help

    Thanks so much.It was for sure hand feed i believe I have a part missing up front. To cover cylinders. Mark
  3. M

    Thrashing machine identification help

    Thanks so much I will followup on. Mark
  4. M

    Thrashing machine identification help

    Thank You very much for info. Mark
  5. M

    Thrashing machine identification help

    Thank You so much for responding,I was thinking the same thing except for some of the metal parts being forged IE straw walker crankshaft has 10 walkers and the way the cylinder and concave,s are made and installed but maybe a very skilled craftsman. Thanks Again. Mark
  6. M

    Thrashing machine identification help

    I purchased a thrashing machine at auction and would appreciate any information regarding it. It is 5 feet long and has 2-12 inch cylinders. It is made of wood. I have attached several photos. No markings of any kind are present. I would greatly appreciate any information or other possible...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top