Recent content by Married1971

  1. Wanted parts for Ford / New Holland 501 sickle mower
    Expired

    Wanted Wanted parts for Ford / New Holland 501 sickle mower

    I purchased a used 501 that is missing the clamp used to cradle the "ball" end of the arm that pivots on a pin at the front of the mower. I have the one that attaches to a drag link hooked from mower to lower 3 pt. arm on my 861 Ford tractor. However, the one I need is for the other side - it...
  2. M

    NAA remote for hydraulics

    You win the prize! Just so happens that after I wrote this request for info I went back out and double checked everything I had done and tried every combination of levers and valve positions I could see possible. When I pulled the knob out on the remote / diverter what ever you call it and...
  3. M

    NAA remote for hydraulics

    I have an NAA that the rear three point works fine. I bought a front end loader to add to the tractor recently. In order to feed pressure to the control valves on the loader I used a 'remote' controller that mounts on the top of the hydraulic case. When I pull the knob out to send pressure to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top