Recent content by MarsEnthusiast

  1. M

    Cool Model AA tractor

    My grandpa was planning for many years to make a ratrod and he changed ideas many times and that has meant ending up with a model aa tractor, I THINK a model a frame, then what i think is the front end frame of a model t but its possible its a model A. Then there are fenders/steps/ seats up in...
  2. M

    Cool Model AA tractor

    I dont know terribly much, but the last photo is of the two transmissions concept since my photo has a lot of glare facing that way. Anyone know anything more about it or what to look for or anything neat to it? Far as i can tell, 1930s model AA truck that has been converted(great depression id...
  3. M

    anyone know the general models or manufactures of these

    you think that red one is onan? I thought they were all green lol The SBC is standing on its flywheel end. its my 1980 GMCs engine , first one. My gpa bought the truck new and ripped that out and put 2 more in his time lol. Thats sitting exactly where he prob put it and never again touched...
  4. M

    anyone know the general models or manufactures of these

    mice and wasps :( But I thought air compressor but couldnt get any IDers on it. WHat abotu the engine to the left ?
  5. M

    anyone know the general models or manufactures of these

    The back one.. is that a V2 engine for... air?? maybe a diesel? I dont see clearly how its supposed to work
  6. M

    Kohler K series, 2cyl, repair or engine swap?

    thats what my research and best fiinding out arrives at. they are 670cc to 880cc. thats almost 200cc of difference which pending engine design difference and rotating assembly mass, thats a lot more bam space. Its sounding like pending a full rebuild it would prob be my best interest to keep...
  7. M

    Kohler K series, 2cyl, repair or engine swap?

    the battery was a 2004 john deere lawn tractor battery that was no longer staying charged if left for a day or two but would work if you charged it and used it, I attributed the battery issue to potential internal damage and age. it was about 16 years old haha. It was the only battery I had...
  8. M

    Kohler K series, 2cyl, repair or engine swap?

    my bad, I took the shrouds off more recent than when running. when running it had the shrouds on. but i have no idea how well or how it was ran before me, the shrouds were all unlatched but attached when i started working on it, they have little hooks and latches on them on the side ones. But...
  9. M

    Barr's hydraulic system stop leak

    https://atpautomotive.com/fluids-and-additives/re-seal I had good luck with this, albeit not in a hydraulic use but in a crankcase Actually, I lied, I forgot I used some in my plow hydraulics on my truck and it definitely halved the up-cylinder which had a weep that was getting worse. it...
  10. M

    Tire sealant

    here in northern wisconsin. where we live, berry bushes are the primary annoyance that pops up like wild fire. Been doing spraying(learning how to do that, got a 25 gal sprayer, kicks butt) and trying to mow, cut, and keep anything from establishing. WHen I moved in here with my...
  11. M

    Tire sealant

    i do believe the nitrogen is a sales gimmick first and fore most, since a tire filled with nitrogen has less temperaturre fluctuation psi wise and they can say they fill your tire with a cutting edge inert gas and charge you money for it. Im sure it does have the advantage of being dry but...
  12. M

    Kohler K series, 2cyl, repair or engine swap?

    So, I have a m20 lahman little dipper, with a k532 kohler. the engine does run, I got it running after siting for 30 years(early 90s). I put a aftermarket carb on(Still hve original), new points condesner, wires (all three of those twice.... coil melted and killed all them and I had to redo..)...
  13. M

    hydraulic filter for lahman little dipper 20what

    Do you know that? I have the parts manual for the machine, but all the part numbers were proprietary and in-house to Lahman. The engine part numbers cross to kohler, but I need to know what filter to buy...
  14. M

    Lahman Little Dipper Skid Loader

    THANK YOU SO MUCH, I know you posted just less than a month ago, but when you say 10W does that mean like 10W-30.... or... Im not as familiar with hydraulic fluid.
  15. M

    Need help identifying and with brakes

    Does anyone know where to find the brakes? Either a full assembly or the linings and rivets.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top