Recent content by Maseframerepair

  1. Maseframerepair

    4610 with failed 3pt lift arms

    Milky fluid definitely means water contamination , and that alone can cause hydraulic issues. But if the arms now lift by hand and drop immediately, there’s a good chance something in the lift cylinder/control valve let go too. I’d start with draining the system first before tearing deeper into it.
  2. Maseframerepair

    What's it worth?

    Might help to add your location and a couple photos, those old augers usually move quick if priced right.
  3. Maseframerepair

    Good to be here!

    Hello everyone, Good to be on the forum. I signed up because I'm in the market for a 1958 Ford 641 w/ Sherman. If anyone happens to have one or know someone who does, I would greatly appreciate any referrals. Thanks guys!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top