Recent content by MasseySuper90

  1. M

    Big Chief Waterloo info needed

    I am looking for a good photo of the original style fuel lines on a Waterloo Big Chief air cooled gas engine. 1 - 3/4 HP I believe.
  2. M

    Crank and Fan pulleys needed for 444 MH. 277 cont.

    Yes, the fan assembly and water pump should be the same. Thanks :-)
  3. M

    Crank and Fan pulleys needed for 444 MH. 277 cont.

    Looking for the crank and fan pulleys for a 444. These are the narrow belt pulleys as compared to the 44.
  4. M

    Plow adjustment lever release rod and handles needed. IHC,MH

    Looking for the two small handles and rods for the depth control lock releases. For either IHC little genius or MH #28 plows. even just the two handles would be fine from most any model plow, I could fabricate the rods.
  5. M

    IHC 3-5 LB Carburetor Float Needed

    I got it to work. I cut a float out of the foam material on a fuel gas from a chevy pickup. This really worked slick. engine runs smooth and easy to start now.
  6. M

    IHC 3-5 LB Carburetor Float Needed

    This style carb is IHC original. Used when radiator and elevated fuel tank is used.
  7. M

    IHC 3-5 LB Carburetor Float Needed

    I am working on a 3-5 LB baler engine. It uses the gravity feed fuel system with a float bowl at the carburetor. The original float is missing. Has anyone found a suitable replacement? A small fuel proof ping pong ball would be ideal!! heh heh
  8. M

    IH model M purchase Advice

    That is a really low price for a SMTA in my area. Central MN. I don't suppose you would care to share this opportunity? Heh heh ;-)
  9. M

    Stuck injector pump TD9

    Thanks for the quick replies. I now have a little hope of freeing without having to disassemble the pump.
  10. M

    Stuck injector pump TD9

    I am working on a TD9. The Injector pump plunger is stuck at the bottom of its stroke. Is it possible to get at it while the pump is still on the crawler?
  11. M

    277 Continental needed

    I received several replies and many leads. Thanks to YTMAG once again. I will be picking it up tomorrow.
  12. M

    New Clutch - Tractor Won't Move

    This works great for our PTO hay rake. You can run a gear higher and idle the engine down for the light load and still get good PTO speed.
  13. M

    277 Continental needed

    Thanks, that's good to know when looking for parts.
  14. M

    277 Continental needed

    Yep, but I thought they had the wide belt? Were they stamped 277? I have a set of 44sp sleeves and pistons. But wanted a factory stamped block if possible.
  15. M

    277 Continental needed

    I am looking for a motor for my 444 MH. I would like it as complete as possible but I will consider partial parts motors. At some point someone put a 44 engine in mine, the 260. I am getting ready to restore it and would like the correct block and front pulleys at least. I live in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top