Recent content by Maxthomas

  1. M

    64 Massey Ferguson 35 Diesel Engine Swap

    Wondered the same. The 135 of mine is much more powerful than the A3 in my 35. Hope someone answers soon. My 35 likes oil and we only rake and ted with it now.
  2. M

    Massey No.9 Baler help

    My experience with a #3 was keeping everything clean with a leaf blower and slick with WD 40. I remember having twine get caught in the knotter on occasion. Its been a while but i believe a 3 and 12 had knotters different than the 124 I seldom use now. Hope that helps.
  3. M

    MF 35 replacement metering valve

    Does anyone sell or have a picture of a correctly assembled 35 control valve assembly? I disassembled mine, lost the square blank that holds the spring in place, and now can't remember how the assembly goes back together. I know this is the type problem most fellows handy with wrenches don't...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top