Recent content by Maytag

  1. M

    Can anyone please tell me the distance between the floor and the bottom

    Can anyone please tell me the distance between the floor and the bottom of the bell housing on a International 240 utility. I need to split one and I live in Pennsylvania and the tractor is in Delaware.
  2. M

    I have a 1953 Ford naa

    I would like to thank everyone for the help. Ordered some items so when they arrive I will tackle this project.
  3. M

    I have a 1953 Ford naa

    It does the same thing.
  4. M

    I have a 1953 Ford naa

    Where do I find the Ford forum?
  5. M

    I have a 1953 Ford naa

    Up is the handle is straight up and down and down is the handle is laying down flat with the top of the handle pointing towards the front of the tractor.
  6. M

    I have a 1953 Ford naa

    Is there a service manual just for the hydraulic system?
  7. M

    I have a 1953 Ford naa

    I have a 1953 Ford NAA that the hydraulics act like its stuck in draft mode. The small handle is up and when I move the 3 point control the whole way the arms come up, move the control handle down just a little the arms go the whole way down. This should only happen when the small handle is in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top