Recent content by mdeisenhauer

  1. M

    4010 JD bogging after rebuilt Injector pump installed

    When I removed the IP the first time, prior to rebuild, I could not see the timing mark prior to removal. I took a long time looking for it, but it was invisible to me. That being said, I'm not exactly sure where the timing was when it was removed. The guy who rebuilt the IP said he was only...
  2. M

    4010 JD bogging after rebuilt Injector pump installed

    Guys, update on my issue is that I had the pump looked at again and didn't find an issue with it. The return line is free from obstructions and the stop cable is not an issue. I think my issue is timing is off. I tried to set at 14 before TDC but I can't clock the pump that far without...
  3. M

    4010 JD bogging after rebuilt Injector pump installed

    As the subject states, I recently installed a rebuilt injector pump on my 4010 JD and it's running, but lacks significant power. What I've done so far, previously I was having a reoccurring issue where the tractor would run for 20 mins and then die, I could prime the low pressure pump and it...
  4. M

    JD 4010 loses power then dies, prime with fuel and runs,

    I have an old 4010. It was running good with no real issues for a while now, then about 3 hours into some work it started to lose power and died on me. At that time I didn't have an opportunity to address the issue. I came back to it a few days later and noticed the fuel filters were not full...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top