Recent content by meminks

  1. M

    aC CA

    Jim, first off thanks for your help. I replaced the ground cable and now have 6 volts at the - side of the coil, sometimes. I have a fairly nice vom but when I check things it seems as if I have to jiggle the leads to get it to read. I tried a different one and it is the same way whick...
  2. M

    aC CA

    It has not been running for about 5 years since it got waterlogged and then froze up. It is still 6 volt. I have a voltmeter and will check what you said. I take it all tests should be done with key on. the coil test should be done to positive side of coil?
  3. M

    aC CA

    I'm having trouble with my ca getting any spark. Not seeing a spark at the points. Just replaced points, plugs, coil, ignition switch. Just printed out a wiring diagram but i won't have anytime to look at it till thursday and i really need to get it out of the rain. Anybody have any suggestions...
  4. M

    aC CA head

    thank you
  5. M

    aC CA head

    Please help. I am trying to put the ca back together and i am having trouble with the push rods. When i took this apart i just pulled the pushrods out and put them in a styrofoam block so i could put them back in order. I did this with the rocker assembly on).i put the head back on and went to...
  6. M

    aC CA

    Trying to remove a piston and sleeve from a ca. I have been soaking this cylinder for a couple of months and can't get it to budge so i just want to remove and replace. My question is can i stick a rod up the piston from below and use a jack to push up or is there some other way to get this...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top