Recent content by MF-Dan

  1. M

    2 mower deck strikes - clipped a rock and chipped a tooth

    Very fine Caryc. Your response and input are much appreciated. I believe that the aftermarket option just might provide the 'upstream' protection I need to keep from breaking something internal and having to go through the expense and ordeal of repairing it, again. My best regards, Dan N
  2. M

    2 mower deck strikes - clipped a rock and chipped a tooth

    The deck has a stump jumper in place. (I've added a picture.) I think the ticket just might be going with a slip clutch. Is the one you have the "Weasler Universal Friction Clutch, 1 3/8 in.; 6-spline both ends?"
  3. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    Zachary, Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add Davis as a brand to look into. Regards, Dan
  4. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    thurlow, Thanks for the tip. I'll see what I can turn up. Regards, Dan
  5. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    A.c.g., Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try. Regards, Dan
  6. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    Gerald, Thanks for the comment. You've confirmed my suspicions about the 235 being too much for the 135. Regards, Dan
  7. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    Gg, Thanks for your suggestion. A friend of mine has the MF tractor one step down from the 135 and he said he uses a big scoop on the back which he calls a "fresno". Is that the same thing as a rear scoop?
  8. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    Thanks CH! Dan
  9. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    Dave, Thanks for the post. Your suggestion is a good one. If you think of any other models that would be a good fit let me know. Regards, Dan
  10. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    Hey Warren, Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid your location is a bit too distant for me and my 135. We're located in western Washington. Regards, Dan
  11. M

    loader suggestions for a 135 MF

    Not a zillion miles Mike, I"m really not all that far away, in Spokane actually. Tell me more about your loader. What size is the bucket? Would the front pump come with it? What kind of shape is everything in? What sort of money would you want for it? Regards, Dan
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top