Recent content by mf50c

  1. M

    Henry Mark IV backhoe swing motor

    I posted this on another thread... ====== Its been a while since these posts but ...if this helps anybody... I have a '79 MF50C loader/backhoe with a 54A backhoe. I just had the swing cylindar repacked and it cost me $733 for the seal kit (AGCO part # 837180M92 ) from Lindstrom Equipment online...
  2. M

    Model 54 Backhoe Rotary Swing Cylinder - Conversion?

    Its been a while since these posts but ...if this helps anybody... I have a '79 MF50C loader/backhoe with a 54A backhoe. I just had the swing cylindar repacked and it cost me $733 for the seal kit (AGCO part # 837180M92 ) from Lindstrom Equipment online because the hydraulic shop couldnt find...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top