Recent content by MGCA Dave

  1. D

    john Deere 3010 LP shut offs

    So, I have a 3010 LP and both valves are leaking, John Deere wants about 375 apiece for them. I was at a show today and saw a JD,520 LP with a small barbeque tank plumbed in to the regulator since the old take apparently was bad, though to myself I wonder if I could just bypass those old valves...
  2. M

    Serial number question

    Got a picture today . I hope this will help find an answer . Thanks
  3. M

    Serial number question

    Thanks for the replies . I found in the MM serial # book , page 45 a K.E. 4 1/4" x 5" sn range 375001 to 449999 . repair lstR-739A & R-901 Does this make sence to anyone ? Thanks
  4. M

    Serial number question

    I recently bought a UTU with a KEF engine # 449055 on a good engine tag . Could someone tell me what year this would be please . It has no chassis sn plate on tranny . Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top