Recent content by micro

  1. J

    1969 Red G-1050

    I have a MM Red Demonstrator 1969 G-1050 in the process of restoration. I can't find out what the appropriate red and white colors should be. I see notes all over about 1969 G-1050 demonstrators in red, but never says the codes. I know there are 3 reds over the years and a number of whites...
  2. M

    Cell phone signal booster

    I also have one of these. The two main ones are the wilson and the cyfre. I have the cyfre http://www.cyfre.com/?page=products&p=1&a=1 I have an omnidirectional antena(with magnetic base) and the yagi directional antenna(looks like a vhf-uhf arial antenna, but you turn it on its side...
  3. M

    Small saw suggestions? 200 classic vs. mini mac

    The problem is, is that mccoulough has been out of business for well over 10 years. They are still selling them as there are still wearhouses full of them. Homelite was bought out about 5-6 years ago also. Although the poulon that you buy at walmart is a little bigger, they are easier to...
  4. M

    BS motor

    Jt great post. Also as far as doing a compression test on these small motors, They have a compression release built onto the cam, thus B&S states that all that they need is 30 psi compression to work. A good way to test compression without any tools is to simply remove the spark plug...
  5. M

    OT Lawn-boy Porta heat torpedo heater

    I found this link in my searches for parts for these machines. http://www.croteauenterprises.com/index.html I am pretty sure that these are an actual "lawn boy" product", Rather then a "desa". As far as i know these were only made in the 1980's. A few parts can be found at your local napa...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top