Recent content by mike w.

  1. M

    1960 galion model303 grader

    i am looking for a front axle for model 303 galion grader . the kingpin yokes are worn beyond repair.talked to machineshop[ just too much time and costly in repairing old yokes. interested in parts machine any front axle parts ext. hope someone out there can help. thankyou mike.
  2. M

    1936 case-c tractor

    I just bought this tractor at an auction here in Ohio.I own many tractors,crawlers etc. Iam having trouble getting the rear wheels off of tractor,has large axle nut which I removed. Seems to have holes for puller assembly, which I have tried to remove with puller does not budge,seal leaks on...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top