Recent content by Mild Bill

  1. M

    got water in my H GAS TANK

    ILL TRY TO CLARIFY. I PUT 10 GAL OF GAS IN THE H TANK, GAS TANK, THAT HAS SOME WATER IN IT. THE GAS CANS WERE OUTSIDE, STOPPERS TIGHT, BUT, I GUESS NOT WATER PROOF
  2. M

    got water in my H GAS TANK

    GOT 10 GAL IN THE TANK OF GAS. PUT IN 2 BOTTLES OF HEET. LET SIT ALL DAY AND OVER NIGHT, AND NOTHINGS CHANGED IN ITS RUNNING. ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO OTHER THAN DRAIN IT OUT? ITS 10 GAL OF EYTHEL, AND NOWADAYS THATS EXPENSIVE GAS
  3. M

    fuel bowl on 40 B

    tanks guys. ill get a big one when i get my next ss check. id leave the little one, but it leaks a tiny bit. i seldom use the b, and when i finally do want to use it, its empty.
  4. M

    fuel bowl on 40 B

    Did the B Farmall come out with the small bowl such as the early fords have/had, or did they have the regular standard bowl, as is on the H & Ms
  5. M

    buzz saw blades

    I saw new prices that ran from $350, to $650. Way too much for a 78yr old man who dont know how long he can keep cutting wood. ill go with a cheap used blade on E bay
  6. M

    buzz saw blades

    who sells new ones??
  7. M

    NEED SEALENT FOR 5 GAL PLASTIC GAS TANK

    its not a large hole. its a 1 1/2 in c u t at the top of the can. i can see that nonna u are 78 and living on ss, which isnt living lol
  8. M

    NEED SEALENT FOR 5 GAL PLASTIC GAS TANK

    GOT A 1 INCH 1 1/2IN CUT IN MY PLASTIC GAS TANK. IS THERE ANY SEALENT THAT WILL WITHSTAND GASOLINE??
  9. M

    My sons 1975 AC model 7030 needs a part

    Hes needing a hydraulic pump for the 3pt lift. Hes needing it used, and in good shape. Where can I look for one??
  10. M

    Ona 40 B Farmall

    I found out that the shifter lever wont move sideways in either direction, but goes from neutral forward and backward just fine
  11. M

    Ona 40 B Farmall

    I should/might mention that when I let the clutch out which killed the engine, the tractor DIDNT move
  12. M

    Ona 40 B Farmall

    In 40 Bs were hand crank, at least mine is. Ill try setting the gears in Nutrial with the plate off. Thanks. I ccan tell when I try to crank it, if its in gear
  13. M

    Ona 40 B Farmall

    Got the plate situated on in place. Put 2 bolts in to hold it. I had the clutch held down. Started it, and it ran fine, but when I let the clutch out, it would die. Did this 3 times.
  14. M

    Ona 40 B Farmall

    HOPEFULLY gotter. Me and D D
  15. M

    Ona 40 B Farmall

    I think Ive got the bars in order, but when I line up the notches for the shifter lever, the slots for the balls done line up, AND, the holder completly covers the shifter notches
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top