Recent content by miner09

  1. miner09

    How late can plant grass/hay?

    Oct is the time to plant. I always plant after the first rain in October. I should be able to plant this weekend rained last week.
  2. miner09

    The Blackberry Control Thread

    Tordon kills blackberries. Works good in fall as plants take it in and kills over winter. I spray when there blooming and growing.
  3. miner09

    Ford tools

    Third from bottom is a Ferguson plow wrench. Second from top is ford tractor spark plugs wrench. Most others are t model.
  4. miner09

    Silo for Saturday

    Think something like that could be built these days. No one left with the knowledge to build it.
  5. miner09

    Need to build a shop on the cheap

    I found it around Broken Bow -Idabel. Even over in Arkansas
  6. miner09

    Need to build a shop on the cheap

    Lots chicken houses are being torn down in eastern Oklahoma as we speak. Buy trusses cut short legs off and extend to your height. You can build with these cheaper than anything. They also sell metal sheeting. I was going to cover my corral until I talked to tax office. Used material didn’t make...
  7. miner09

    Anyone Know What This Is? Old Plow Part?

    I ve got large sweeps to run middles that large
  8. miner09

    Anyone Know What This Is? Old Plow Part?

    Plow sweep wing looks to me.
  9. miner09

    Disk Plow

    This is a Ferguson tiller three point. 7 to 11 disk. Sells for 400-500.
  10. miner09

    How would one vacuum out a diesel fuel tank?

    Take tank off and steam it is best. But a car wash with hot water will work just takes longer. Then keep diesel treated.
  11. miner09

    I think ? I want a Belarus T-25 .. 250

    Neighbor had one with mower and he couldn’t keep the right rear wheel from breaking from turning to the right. Welded it up every way you could think of. Had so many gears he never knew what gear he was in. Piece of junk. Built very crude. Only thing he liked it was good on fuel. Hadn’t seen one...
  12. miner09

    Won't stop Cranking

    Got 50 that does same when it’s cold. Pre heat it more and make sure battery is hot. Never does it in warm weather.
  13. miner09

    Cleaning the Oil Bath Screen

    Take to a car wash with hot water. Or steam cleaner.
  14. miner09

    Before auto tie balers

    When I was a kid neighbor had a MM baler. It picked up the hay but you had to hand tie bales. Had a long bench type seat on each side. Had wood blocks and wire on rack. Can’t remember if two men or four men rode and did the tying. Had a Wisconsin engine running baler. On the engine side of baler...
  15. miner09

    Fergie Pics.

    Looks great. Ready for another 60 years. Ferguson’s are to beat.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top