Recent content by MM Turbo

  1. M

    4-Her looking for a combine to restore!!!

    I have a pair of 300 masseys about 12 miles south of Worthington Mn. One with 2 row wide corn head other has 13 ft bean head.
  2. M

    M5 hard to get in gear.

    Had the clutch disk warp in my 1355 looked good but could not get it in gear even with no free travel.
  3. M

    Twin City T-Shirts and Hoodies

    Can you get 4xl tall?
  4. M

    G955 Full throttle smothers out.

    I would check air filter and wire in a electric fuel pump cheap and simple.
  5. M

    More pics.

    No mile north on 71 and a mile west of Windom. Is there one by Wilder?
  6. M

    More pics.

    Got it by Windom Mn.
  7. M

    S Combine

    True barn find .Got it home memorial day.
  8. M

    Floyd County Museum slide 2

    I think it's the negative because inj. pump , oil cooler , muffler are on the wrong side.
  9. M

    PGR 2016 Winter Show

    MORE
  10. M

    PGR 2016 Winter Show

    Sorry
  11. M

    PGR 2016 Winter Show

    Here are a few pictures. Very nice show big thank you to everyone who made it possible.
  12. M

    Drill packer wheels

    Looking for 2x20 tires or rubbers for the packing wheels on our p-3 drill.
  13. M

    Drill packer wheels

    Looking for 2x20 tires or rubbers for our drill packer wheels. I believe its a p-3.
  14. M

    840 chopper

    My steps fold have the steps but no hinge which I don't think is a big deal. Mine is powered by a 440 chrysler.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top