Recent content by mnyce

  1. M

    Replacement shear bolt for New Holland S-14 Deck

    cool, thanks!! need at least a 2" long one
  2. M

    Replacement shear bolt for New Holland S-14 Deck

    Good afternoon! I am looking for a part number that replaces New Holland part #223814. its the shear bolt that connects the yolk to the gearbox on the deck. 1/4 inch is too big to get though the hole on the input shaft. thanks in advance for any help!
  3. M

    Good evening! I came across a post you had about having Arien/New Holland S14 parts - I’m...

    Good evening! I came across a post you had about having Arien/New Holland S14 parts - I’m located in Bedford Va and am interested in deck parts you may have. Definitely need a Yolk!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top