Recent content by Mofarmer2000

  1. M

    5288 international hydraulic problems

    I have a 5288 international hydraulics levers work until there pushed to far backwards or forwards then turn off. Have to turn tractor off then back on to get to work again until it happens again 3 point works until I hit a hydraulic lever. I’ve checked the priority valve looked good. I have had...
  2. M

    5288 international hydraulic problems

    I have a 5288 international hydraulics levers work until there pushed to far backwards or forwards then turn off. Have to turn tractor off then back on to get to work again until it happens again 3 point works until I hit a hydraulic lever. I’ve checked the priority valve looked good. I have had...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top