Recent content by mspencer2

  1. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    I added some more pics of the auxillary valve so you can see it better. Today I messed with the switches or whatever you call them. I put them in every configuration I could think of and not only did it not do what I wanted it to, it didn"t change the operation of the hydraulics at all. Does...
  2. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    If I understand the manual right, for what i want to do (control the 3-point with the position control lever) it doesn't matter if the switch valves are all the way in or all the way out (as long as they aren't in the middle somewhere I assume). I will play with it some more tomorrow and see if...
  3. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    I'm kind of thinking the adjusters might have something to do with it but I have no idea what to do with them. I messed with them some but it seemed like they unscrewed all the way and didn't have a solid stop for the outer position. Maybe I am messing with the wrong thing. Are they the...
  4. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    I guess I'm not sure where to go from here. I have the manual and it says basically what you have told me. All I know is when I lock the left lever back the 3-point goes all the way up and the position control won't do anything to bring it back down or move it at all. The draft level will...
  5. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    I went out and messed with the tractor a little this afternoon. I normally have the draft control all the way up and the position control all the way up but not in constant pumping. I use the left (red) lever to control the 3-point and the right (black) lever to control the hydraulic ports...
  6. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    Actually it only has 1488 what i assume are original hours on it. I used to mow hay with it when I was in high school back in the 1990's. My cousin owned it at that time and last year i asked him if he wanted to sell it. They used it a few times a year to run an auger and that was about it...
  7. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    So you are saying those round things are the selector switches? Do you turn them or pull and push them?
  8. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    I know, my pictures in the manual are not usable. It would be lots of help if they were. It talks about turning the selector switches in or out and I don't think I even have those on my control. My left lever does have the detents and if you lock it back (toward the seat), it does allow the...
  9. M

    MF 135 Auxillary Hydraulics

    Hello I am having some troubles figuring out the proper operation of of the hydraulic controls on my 1965 MF 135 (Continental Gas). I have the two levers (between the drivers legs) and the draft and position control of to the right. The left lever (red one) between your legs raises and lowers...
  10. M

    MF 135 Governor Compensating Spring and 3-Point

    Is it the same on the Z-145 engine as it is the z134 and z129?
  11. M

    MF 135 Governor Compensating Spring and 3-Point

    I am replacing a broken governor compensating spring on the MF 135 I just bought and can"t figure out where the end opposite the arm connects to (pics would be nice if they exist). It has the Z-145 motor. I also have an issue with the 3-Point settling rather rapidly. I assume this is some...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top