Recent content by mtivester

  1. M

    super a head

    Been working on other things, The heads been back from the shop about a year, I doubt they remember
  2. M

    super a head

    I took the head and the block of my super a to the machine shop. The rocker arm assembly was off and did not go to the shop. When I got them back, there were to small studs in a box, the box was with the head, I think they are 1/4-28. I can"t find a place for them anywhere. Does anyone know...
  3. M

    super a sleeve length

    Have a super a with block # 354898r2. Called today to order a 3 1/4 bore engine kit from this site. The guy I was talking to wasn"t sure if I could get that for my tractor. He wanted me to measure my sleeves. They measured 3 7/16 at the seal and they were 6 7/8 long. The guy on the phone said...
  4. M

    super a piston size

    Thanks Hugh, and ih560 for all of the info. Mark
  5. M

    super a piston size

    Would you use 3 1/8 or go to 3 1/4. Should I add a water pump? With or without water pump is the radiator big enough. Thanks in advance, Mark
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top