Recent content by mtk51

  1. M

    JD Model 37 Grassboard

    Thanks - This should be all I need
  2. M

    JD Model 37 Grassboard

    I brought home a JD Model 37 mower today to take care of about 10 acres of hay. It is missing the grassboard. Anyone have a pattern/sketch of what I should make to replace it?
  3. M

    Deutz Allis SM 45 CR Mower/Conditioner

    Recently purchased a Deutz Allis SM 45 CR disc mower/conditioner from the late 80's. It ran great, for about 5 acres. I think the main vertical shaft or bevel gear must have sheared. The main disc, driven from the gearbox, doesn't want to turn. All the other discs spin freely. Have it torn down...
  4. M

    Gresen 2 spool valve(Cast # 2702)

    I'm looking for a parts list for the Gresen 2702 also. Lost a snap/spiral ring that holds the return pressure on the valve. Wondering if anyone knows what size replacement I need.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top