Recent content by muck

  1. M

    Big Bee finish mower

    I see you have Kubota tractors. I have a 9N, but I want to be able to dig a little. Have been looking at L3400 with backhoe and 66" FL. I guess I will never get rid of the N, had it for the last 33 years. If I buy the Kubota it will be my first new tractor. Any comments on my choice? Have a...
  2. M

    9N backhoe

    someone out their have any experience with a Liberty backhoe attachment or Woods backhoe attachment both are self contained three point hitch units. My 9N has no front end loader for ballast. It would be for home use, so my needs will be small prjects, no basements.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top