Recent content by MyDaughtersPony

  1. M

    Does anyone need a N.H.66 baler

    I don't need right now but how much for a pair of needles? I have a 66 that's always needing parts.
  2. M

    NH Super 66

    I am wondering how sharp the stationary knife and the knife on the plunger should be? Also can I sharpen it with a grinder or sharpening file? I need to figure out how big the gap is between the two... If it's bigger than it should I'll be back asking how to adjust that. I am a few weeks away...
  3. M

    NH Super 66

    I did some baling today and was very happy with the results. It must have been the windrow size and ground speed. I double up the windrows and kept a faster pace. The bales were very much tighter and compact. The bales were still a bit light but that was because I was baling bone dry...
  4. M

    NH Super 66

    This baler is motor driven not pto. I have the motor full throttle. I have bigger windrows and I'll pick up the ground speed a little.
  5. M

    NH Super 66

    Yes it is tying good. I'm going to try the larger windrow with slow speed.
  6. M

    NH Super 66

    The wadboard looks in pretty good condition. It has the pointy fingers on the end. None are cracked and it looks good. The baler was stored inside by the previous owner and I store it inside.
  7. M

    NH Super 66

    I'm not sure I know what you mean about two big screw handles just behind the knotters. It has the bale tensioners at the end of the chamber/chute.
  8. M

    NH Super 66

    I have the owners manual for my baler and rake. I am in the process of buying the manual for the sickle bar. The manual explains things but to bad it doesn't make the repair and pay for it...
  9. M

    NH Super 66

    If I had other options than going "cheap" I would gladly choose that path. However, I am in a limited funds situation so I need to make the best with that I have. I totally understand that equipment wears and old equipment wears 100x faster. All of my equipment is OLD! Farmall 200 and...
  10. M

    NH Super 66

    I don't know if it's my only problem but I am certain my windrow size needs to double or in some cases triple. I need to fix the drive chain for the pickup tines. I think I need to adjust it a little higher. I'm thinking I hit some unlevel ground and that's what broke the chain. I'm...
  11. M

    NH Super 66

    I did not realize windrow size was such an important factor. The windrows I was baling were small and the length of the grass was on the shorter end. I do have 1 set of stops or wedges. I called the dealership and they said the 66 was only designed to have 1 set. The hay dogs 2 top and...
  12. M

    NH Super 66

    I am having issues with bale compactness and twine tightness. Any and all advice would be amazing. I am very new and know the basics. I have been posting on haytalk and a few people recommended I try here.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top