Recent content by Naterman

  1. N

    Power trac

    I have recently found an amf power trac pedal tractor that needs a little work I was wondering where I could find parts Thanks in advance, Nate
  2. N

    Oliver 88

    Thanks for the advice where do I hook up the vaccum gauge to to find out what it should be
  3. N

    Oliver 88

    I have a Oliver 88 that if the tractor is cold i have to lean out the carburetor to make it run right until it warms up then I have to richen the carb to have it run right is that the carb itself or could it be something else thanks in advance
  4. N

    Farmall f-12

    Were can I find axel seals for a farmall f-12 and other parts thanks
  5. N

    656 utility

    Where is a good place to find a grille and screen for a 656 utility since they are different from the row crop tractors thanks in advance
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top