Recent content by Nathan green

  1. N

    Massey Ferguson tea20

    Hey guys, Ive got a massey Ferguson tea 20 that is converted to a 12 volt with altenator and I think Ive got it wired up properly but my voltage is jumping all over the place and wont stay steady. Do you have any suggestions or wiring diagrams for me ? Thanks
  2. N

    Massey Ferguson tea20

    yes I did use an altenator clip and all Of the connections are good. Im maybe wondering if a bad ground can cause this somewhere ?
  3. N

    Massey Ferguson tea20

    Hey guys, Ive got a massey Ferguson tea 20 that is converted to a 12 volt with altenator and I think Ive got it wired up properly but my voltage is jumping all over the place and wont stay steady. Do you have any suggestions or wiring diagrams for me ? Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top