Recent content by nhoskins

  1. N

    Massey 135 aux hydraulics no pressure return

    Hello all, I am hooking a post pounder to my MF135. I have mounted MF spools on top of the transmission, but do not want to force the return from the pounder through the spools, for heating reasons. Can I run the return from the implement through the fill cap next to the gear shifters...
  2. N

    massey 165 perkins engine swap?

    Hello all, I have a massey 165 with a bad ad4.203 perkins. can I put a different perkins, say a ad4.236 in this machine? It is a late 60"s model, and I would love the extra power. Would it bolt up? Any guesses? Thanks!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top