Recent content by Nick Utecht

  1. N

    1960 john deere 404 display engine

    Thanks for all the information guys. Here is some pictures. By the way I contacted John Deere and a guy from the Heritage Marketing Division, or some such thing, called me and said they are going to be opening a museum in Waterloo in the spring. He said he would be interested in possible putting...
  2. N

    1960 john deere 404 display engine

    I have an old john deere 404 engine. It has cut away areas to view the internal parts. They are chrome plated and painted special colors on the inside to show where the intake air was and exhaust and cooling, etc. It looks to be a sales type engine that maybe they used at fairs or shows. I was...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top