Recent content by No namer

  1. Geo-TH,In

    Dusk to dawn light

    Dusk to dawn security light stopped working last night. Who would have thought the wind may have been responsible for the bulb working lose about a turn and half. I tightened it real good this time. Has that happened to you? George
  2. E

    International Cub Carb Question

    Good Evening, I was hoping somebody could help me with the correct part number for the carburetor off my 1976 International Cub. The only numbers I found were inside the top half. They are BR2-262. Says Bendix on one side and Zenith on the other. Another quick question: When I went into Race...
  3. N

    Indy 500

    I just cant get into watching a bunch of good-ole boys racing around in circles. Maybe its just me.
  4. N

    O.T.--Used Car Pricing--What Has Happened??

    I bought a new Ford Escape and traded in my 2007 Cobalt. I got $6,800 for the Cobalt trade and they sold it within 10 days. I assume they got $8000 for it. (they orignally wanted to only give me $6500 for it but I twisted their arm) This car new 5 years ago was $15k. I think it is a...
  5. N

    OT- ant problem

    Buy a product called Demon Max. Go online to find out where to buy. Best thing on the market. $50 per pint. follow directions.
  6. N

    Taps A final note

    But do you know the words to Taps? Here they are: 2 versions of it. #1 Fades the light, and afar Goeth day cometh night and a star leadeth all speedeth all to their rest. #2 When your last day is past from afar some bright star over your grave watch...
  7. N

    Free satelite images of farm

    bing.com has real good images of your land. You can see deck furniture on your deck/backyard.
  8. N

    O.T.---Generic Drugs

    What is the name brand drug you are talking about?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top