Recent content by odiefourgears

  1. O

    Johndeere 410B 4x4 backhoe wont start since last fall 2023. I have changed fuel filter, manual fuel pump, checked fuel solenoid visibly

    I'm getting good fuel flow to th e IP. Just not to injectors. I loosened the timing window and got good smoke when I tried to start. I removed solenoid cover and did not see a bunch of trash. But fitting for return line on pump did not have any sort of ball in it.
  2. O

    Johndeere 410B 4x4 backhoe wont start since last fall 2023. I have changed fuel filter, manual fuel pump, checked fuel solenoid visibly

    I can't get my john deere 410b backhoe to start. It ran good when I shut it off last fall. It has good clean fuel in it and a new fuel pump & fuel filter. I can't get fuel to injectors. I cleaned screen on fuel line to injector pump. Solenoid is working.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top