Recent content by old school

  1. O

    4000 Starting Issue

    I do but unsure of how to test. Any instructions would be appreciated.
  2. O

    4000 Starting Issue

    Thanks for the suggestion, should have mentioned that only connection that I have cleaned is the ground but doesn't look bad.
  3. O

    4000 Starting Issue

    Hi gang, I have a 72-73 Ford 4000 gas and the when starting, the engine barely turns over yet I put a brand new battery in. Starter or something?
  4. O

    Massey 1100 Front Hydraulic Filter

    Thanks for all the replies, I ended up taking mallet and "aggressively" wacked it until it finally gave up...lol The center bolt has a large washer at the bottom (between end nut and housing that is rotten but new filter doesn't come with?
  5. O

    Massey 1100 Front Hydraulic Filter

    Oh I have...lol Scared I was going to knock it off by breaking
  6. O

    Massey 1100 Front Hydraulic Filter

    Any suggestions on getting it off? I've already taken a screwdriver to pry it the little that I have moved it.
  7. O

    Massey 1100 Front Hydraulic Filter

    I recently purchased this tractor knowing that it had been sitting for some time. So, started changing fluids and filters. Looking for help as I "attempted" to change this filter over the weekend... For the life of me, I can't get the canister off. Does it just drop down or does it screw on? My...
  8. O

    Massey 1100 Front Hydraulic Filter

    I recently purchased this tractor knowing that it had been sitting for some time. So, started changing fluids and filters. Looking for help as I "attempted" to change this filter over the weekend... For the life of me, I can't get the canister off. Does it just drop down or does it screw on...
  9. O

    Which to buy?

    Hey guys! I need your input in my next tractor purchase, please. I'm looking to buy a cab tractor, 80-100hp to pull my JD 530 round baler. The models that I have narrowed down to are: 4030, 4040, 4230, 4240, 2940, 2950. I talked to a local JD salesman and he said to stay away from the 29...
  10. O

    Farmall 300LP

    Thanks Dan! I will check out the hoses and go from there. I was looking online for Century dealer/parts and was thinking that I probably need to rebuild it anyways (looks to be original). One thing that I did notice that I forgot to mention, is there is a wire coming off the regulator that...
  11. O

    Farmall 300LP

    It appears that I have a Century model H, 100 hp, cap .14 Does that help? I have no clue....
  12. O

    Farmall 300LP

    I took off the inline filter (it is between the tank and the vap. I turn it with the inlet side down and a bunch of black powder came out of it. What's that? Do I need to replace it? If so, where can I get one? If you can't tell, I'm new to this LP stuff.... Lol.
  13. O

    Farmall 300LP

    Thanks! I will look to see what I have and go from there.
  14. O

    Farmall 300LP

    Where do you get the IMPCO model? Is there something on the current one that tells me the correct spring?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top