Recent content by Oldcrawlerofmine

  1. O

    Case / Teratrac crawler and parts

    http://burlington.craigslist.org/grd/3995934489.html that is my AD Untitled URL Link
  2. O

    hello! just picked up a case 310g first dozer

    And check the to tensioner roller, If the bearings are gone in that it can cause that.
  3. O

    Case / Teratrac crawler and parts

    I am gonna try and get some.... If the buyer of the good dozer don't want this one... I am in Holland VT 05830
  4. O

    Case / Teratrac crawler and parts

    I have an old case 310 G (with the bucket) and I have a older 310 that came with it for parts. The older one has parts stamped Terratrac and If I remember right American tractor Co as well. I am all done with my house building project and am now planning to sell my good running one or both of...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top