Recent content by oologahan

  1. O

    David Brown Info Needed

    Thank you very, very much. It means even more since I have 5 vintage Bolens tractors
  2. O

    David Brown Info Needed

    Thank you, can you tell me what the original grill looked like and if the colors were all original to the tractor?
  3. O

    David Brown Info Needed

    Thank you. So it is a 990 Implematic? Is the hood and colors original or off a later model Selectamatic? All the 990 Implematics I've seen were reddish orange with a rounded hood and front grille
  4. O

    David Brown Info Needed

    What do I have? I purchased a David Brown 990 to farm 10-15 acres in industrial hemp. It replaces a 1953 Ford Jubilee. I believe it to be a very sound machine and capable of doing the job, but I am not sure exactly what model it is or if it has been altered. The tractor serial number is H990 UA...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top