Recent content by OtterlyFoolish

  1. O

    Power to the glow plugs

    Ok, I am completely rewiring my 1968 IH500 with what I believe is the BD154 engine. The glow plug indicator is trashed and I am wanting to convert to the Bosch 80035 plugs that everyone is talking about seeing how I can not replace it. I am a little confused about the wiring though. 1. Do I...
  2. O

    IH 500 wiring problem

    This is what I came up with. I plan on putting a 10A fuse between before the light switch and I was going to put a 20A circuit breaker between the ignition and the starter. I am not sure what the output of that alternator is or if it is even working now. I may need to replace it. Do you think...
  3. O

    IH 500 wiring problem

    I have a 1968 IH 500 diesel with a BD154 engine. It needs steering clutch work but moves forward and back right now and was running until the other day. Got a new commercial battery and it wont turn over. I found a melted wire going to the ammeter. At some point a previous owner must have had...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top