Recent content by Overman49-8n

  1. O

    c steering arm

    What ford tie rods were they? Part number? Sourcing the actual tie rod is difficult to find
  2. O

    43 AC C drag link help

    This drag link on my daughters C is beyond gone and causes death wobble (main steer bearing has little play) my issue I’m having is what is a good part number for a replacement ends? Being they are tapered. I can have new ones welded on, sleeved, however. But need the ends to fit the tractor...
  3. O

    Ford 8n rear seal confusion

    Hi, I recently acquired a Ford eight in the tractor was leaking oil one side at the brake the other on the outside of the wheel on the rear axle when I tore the tractor down the driver side had a modern seal yet the passenger side had the old style. The tractor is a 49 so I think you should have...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top