Recent content by p10141

  1. P

    Farmall 140 throttle quadrant

    Yes I followed the instruction for the carb linkage and checked the wobble in the lever. There is a little wobble but not much. For some reason I think my governor spring is about 1/8 to 1/4 to long. The spring appears to bind up on itself when placed in the idle position. That being said when I...
  2. P

    Farmall 140 throttle quadrant

    Ok I can live with that. out of the 50% quadrant Only half of that gives me throttle. I have replaced the spring in the governor but it seems to me the spring is to long.. I have just picked up my 2nd 140 and the spring in that one is fatter and appears shorter. but all the linkages or the same...
  3. P

    Farmall 140 throttle quadrant

    When I pull the lever back it only stops half way. I replaced the governor spring and adjusted the linkage about 50 times. Is the lever supposed to use all of the quadrant or just half.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top