Recent content by pafreehling

  1. P

    harvestore unloader

    That is what I thought it was worth. This is a white top from ?late 70"s. It has the 1776-1976 flag on it so a little common sense, right? The silo is in Michigan. A ways from home for me but if anyone is interested in the unloader I can post pictures once I get some of all the critical parts...
  2. P

    harvestore unloader

    Wondering if anyone out there knows what a 20' goliath 7.5 hp unloader is worth. I bought a 20x55 harvestore and will not be using it. Also, what does it cost to take the silo down?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top