Recent content by Paul Schultz

  1. C

    Ford 600/800 Hydraulic Pumps

    I have a Ford 600 that I use for most of my small acre farming. The problem is that just about every time I use this tractor I have to prime the hydraulic pump. Also in raising the 3pth it vibrates the first couple times. I have rebuilt the pump twice. What am I missing? Anybody got a...
  2. R

    301A Engine Oil

    Need to change engine oil in my 301A. Manual says to use 30 wt above freezing. I would like to use 15-40. Am I being stupid?
  3. P

    screw woodsplitter?

    One version of the screw type log splitter was marketed to attach to the wheel of a jacked up car or truck. You ran the truck at idle and fed the log into the screw. If the log was too long and swung into the ground (like the hand of a clock) it would knock the truck off its jack. Obviously, not...
  4. P

    Jubilee won't start (Starter spins free)

    I didn't have time to work on the tractor today. I'll get to it this weekend. I'll post my findings then. Paul.
  5. P

    Jubilee won't start (Starter spins free)

    Bill, I"ll try your suggestions tomorrow. Assuming it is the bendix, is this a repairable part of the starter? I am comfortable with engine repairs but have never dealt with repairing a starter. Paul.
  6. P

    Jubilee won't start (Starter spins free)

    I was using my 53 Golden Jubilee earlier today to move some paver stones and pea gravel. During loading/unloading I would turn off the engine to conserve fuel. All was well until about the 6th time I turned it off it wouldn't start up. Fuel delivery is fine (other than a drip at the sediment...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top