Recent content by Phill Tibbetts

  1. P

    "Air Cannon" equivalent for small tires.

    Years ago all the local garages had a Red nylon or some fabric covered round rubber tube they wrapped around the tire and blew that up. Worked like a charm. Wish I had one but haven't seen one for a longtime. 👨‍🌾
  2. P

    "Air Cannon" equivalent for small tires.

    Acetylene and dangerous if you use too much, but it works. Don't ask me how I know. 👨‍🌾
  3. P

    Cub cadet 7305 wheel bolt pattern

    I know how to do that but want to know if it is US or Metric. Hard to tell now half the stuff is metric and half US . 👨‍🌾
  4. P

    6 spline pto shaft increaser

    Darn, just when I thought I knew everything something new pops up. 👨‍🌾🤷‍♂️
  5. P

    Cub Cadet Wheel bolt battern

    Thanks for the info. 👨‍🌾
  6. P

    Farm art.

    Don't you love it when they collect taxes from you and tell you everything you can and cant do. Years ago my father had an old Corvair van up back that couldn't be seen from the road. He used it to keep his garden tools and chemicals in. The city made him get rid of it or they were going to fine...
  7. P

    Cub cadet 7305 wheel bolt pattern

    Not having any luck on the tractor thread so here is my question. Does anybody know what the bolt pattern diameter is for the 6 bolt hole rear rims for a 2003 Cub Cadet 7305? TIA 👨‍🌾
  8. P

    Cub Cadet Wheel bolt battern

    I was told it is actually a Mitsubishi built tractor but thank you. maybe it's just a Mitsubishi engine?
  9. P

    Cub Cadet Wheel bolt battern

    I am trying to find out what the diameter of the 6 bolt hole pattern wheels are on a 7305 Cub Cadet front and rear. Looking to get AG tires and wheels for it. Also does anyone know what tractors share the same bolt hole pattern? I know what size tires I need, just need wheels. TIA 👨‍🌾
  10. P

    Massey 1700 series software update

    I would try getting in touch with a factory rep if they have one. He's (the dealer)making $700 every time so he's making money the easy way. IMO 👨‍🌾
  11. P

    Case #10 vintage sickle mower

    here is the info you wanted from the parts book 👨‍🌾
  12. P

    Case #10 vintage sickle mower

    I have the manual for an E10. will try to get pics for you. 👨‍🌾
  13. P

    How would one vacuum out a diesel fuel tank?

    Are you sure you don't have algae in the tank? My nephew had it in his Skidder and he had a time getting rid of it. Finally after several filters got it cleared up with Bio Diesel which kills the algae. You should keep adding it so the algae does not come back. Doesn't take much of it once you...
  14. P

    How to tell if I am on the verge of getting scammed on Classifieds?

    I almost got scammed on this site by a scammer who used the same M O. Got suspicious when they refered me to the supposedly seller that wanted me to pay with Paypal. Sent the info to this site manager . 👨‍🌾
  15. P

    what is your battery maintainer of choice for 6volt/12 volt combo?

    I have several of these chargers and they have performed nicely for several years.. Whatever you get make sure it has the pulse technology 👨‍🌾...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top