Recent content by Phillip Howard

  1. P

    Water Leaking from Manifold

    I had the same thing happen and I removed the bolt and put a screw driver in the hole to my surpise the thing went into the middle of the head. The machine shop must have removed the stud and ran a bolt in that hole with an impact wrench and broke the hole out anyway I used high temp silcone on...
  2. P

    ACK! Removal of broke thread tap?

    If all else fails check machine shops in your area there is a machine that will cut that tap out without getting it hot.
  3. P

    Where do I check and fill hydraulic fluid

    The level plug is under the clutch rod by the left foot rest on the tractor and th fill plug is by gear shift if you are talking about the tractor.
  4. P

    Farmall c Won't shut off

    Be sure to use a cold spark like D-15 or D-16 in Champion or same heat range in other brands.
  5. P

    MF 135 Backfiring!

    Replace the condenser in distributor. I had a 35 Ferguson that I tune up ran fine for 5 minutes and from than on ran as yours does it took a while to fine the new condenser was at fault.
  6. P

    Farmall Governor Springs

    Hi I have been rebuilding these engines and when an engine is in good shape I will change the governor spring to part no. 369686R2 which is out of a 340 and that will increase the speed to 2250 rpm full load speed. If you want the engine to be at it's best rebuild the governor as well. If you...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top