Recent content by pilotjcd-HT

  1. P

    New exhaust

    Just got the new exhause in for my ym1600. I noticed that the stand pipe that the flipper is on is smaller that the one i am replaceing. I checked models on both sides of mine and they both call for the same muffler. Was the old exhaust incorrect or will the smaller pipe restrict the engine?
  2. P

    Substantial oil leak around front injector on YM1600

    Substantial oil leak around front injector on YM1600. I have looked at the diagram in the parts section. Will replaceing the two seals on the injector solve my problem or should i have more parts on hand before i start?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top